2012 was an interesting year. My main goal, regarding my blog, was to write regularly. Achieved! My frequently referred-to New Year’s Resolution for 2012 was to overcome any unhealthy fear of relationship. Still in progress. Then there was that challenge issued and accepted partway through the year to go on a date. Achievement debatable… As for 2013? I’m not really sure what I’d like to see happen. I suppose I will resolve to continue the work in conquering my fear of relationship. And I do plan to regularly contribute to my blog. I guess we’ll just have to see how the year plays out.
Just for the sake of memories, take a look at my top 5 most viewed posts in 2012:
- Dear Men Who Want Me: https://sarahbux.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/dear-men-who-want-me/ I laughed really hard when I saw that this was my number 1 post… 🙂
- The Practice Date https://sarahbux.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/the-practice-date/
- Valentine’s Day… https://sarahbux.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/valentines-day/
- Flirt to Convert: Prelude to a Coffee Encounter https://sarahbux.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/flirt-to-convert-prelude-to-a-coffee-encounter/
- Barefoot and Single https://sarahbux.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/barefoot-and-single/